Shipping & Returns
Carelle is happy to offer complimentary shipping on all orders shipped within the United States and Canada. Please note that all Carelle pieces are handcrafted at the New York City studio and can take up to three weeks for delivery if not currently in stock.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We hope you are delighted with your Carelle purchase. Should you wish to return or exchange it, we will accept our merchandise in its original condition and with all tags attached within 14 days of the date of delivery. Please carefully follow our return procedure in order to assure a seamless processing of your request. Special order items and custom engraved items are non refundable/exchangeable.
1. Email Carelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish the return process. You may also contact us at 800.225.7782.
2. Include all original packaging and enclosures. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition in order to qualify for a refund/exchange. All returned items must be in re-sellable condition.
3. Ship your package using the pre-printed return label.
4. Await our reply. Upon receiving your package, the returned item(s) will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance Department to make sure there are no signs of wear, alteration or damage. Once the item has been accepted for return, it will be processed and your refund or new item will be issued within a minimum of 3 business days.
Should you have any questions about this procedure, please contact us at 800.225.7782 or by email at email@example.com.
Carelle.com accepts all major credit cards as payment for merchandise. This includes Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Carelle may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
2 West 46 Street Suite 709 New York, NY 10036
This document was last updated on March 14, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting this Web site (the "Site"), which is provided by Carelle Ltd. ("Carelle" "we" "our", or "us").
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions, and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and us are hereby superseded with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use the Site, and you must exit the Site.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time and without notice. The revised Terms and Conditions will take effect as of the date of posting. You are bound by any such revisions and, therefore, you should visit this page periodically to review the current Terms and Conditions. For your convenience, the date of the last update to the Terms and Conditions appears at the bottom of this document.
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT AND TRADEMARKS
Our Site provides information about our company and the products and services we offer. The Site and all of its content, including, without limitation, all text, images, photographs, illustrations, icons, video clips, audio clips, written and other materials (collectively, the "Content") is owned and copyrighted by us or licensed to us by third parties. The trademarks of others that may be referenced in this Site are used for identification purposes only. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, your use of any Content or trademarks without the written permission of the relevant Content or trademark owner is strictly prohibited. We will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, which may include seeking criminal prosecution. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on this Site without our prior written permission.
LIMITED RIGHT TO USE THIS SITE
You may access the Content solely for your noncommercial, personal use, provided that you do not modify, delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices on or relating to the Content. No licenses or rights in the Content, expressed or implied, are granted by these Terms and Conditions, which rights are hereby reserved.
Except as set forth above, you may not sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, copy, transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from or based on, transfer, sell, publicly perform, report or otherwise use Content without Carelle's prior written permission. Publishing or reproducing includes any uploading, downloading or accessing information on this Site onto the internet or any other local or international computer system.
To a limited extent, you are permitted to post or upload information or data to the Site. However, you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit an infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, violate any law or otherwise violate the rights of any person or company.
You are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use this Site and the Content will automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any and all copies you have made of the Content.
Some products that we sell may appear smaller or larger than their image displayed on the Site. The color and size of the display of a product may vary depending on the type of computer monitor you use and its settings.
PRODUCT PRICING FOR ON-LINE PURCHASES FROM THIS SITE
Our prices are subject to change without notice. We do not negotiate prices on products we offer through the Site. We use our best efforts to ensure that the information on the Site and the price of our products are displayed accurately. However, some system or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors on our website, including pricing errors. We do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800.225.7782 or CONTACT@CARELLE.COM. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE AND ALL THE CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS" "WHERE-IS" "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITH "ALL FAULTS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AVAILABILITY, OR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY AND TIMELESSNESS. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER POSSIBLE HARMFUL ELEMENTS. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER CARELLE (NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES), OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR AGENTS (THE "CARELLE GROUP") ARE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA. YOU AGREE THAT NONE OF THE CARELLE GROUP SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This Site may offer you links to other web sites that are owned or operated by third parties that are not related to us. Such links are provided for your convenience only. If you link to any of these sites, you do so at your own risk. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the content or privacy practices of such sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply our endorsement of such sites or any products or services available on such sites.
We may terminate your use of the Site for any reason, in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you. You agree that we may modify or discontinue this Site, with or without notice to you, and that we will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall survive any such termination.
You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen years of age. You warrant that you will use this Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations.
CARELLE POLICY ON UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSIONS
Neither Carelle nor any of its employees accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing plans, new product names, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product designs, enhancements, processes or materials. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works ("submissions") in any form to Carelle or any of its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Carelle's products, designs, advertising or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Carelle. Carelle depends on its employees and consultants for ideas involving new designs, products and improvements to existing products, advertising, promotion and marketing strategies. These employees and consultants have firmly-established legal relationships with Carelle. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter, email or call says, the following terms shall apply to your submissions.
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Carelle, without any compensation to you; (2) Carelle may use, modify or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for Carelle to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
We make no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in every country of the world. You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Although our products are available in many parts of the world, this Site may describe products that are not available worldwide.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that the state and federal courts of the State of New York shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any action at law or in equity arising from your use of the Site, these Terms and Conditions, or any purchase from this Site and you irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
Our waiver of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate to be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be prohibited or unenforceable, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating any remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or rendering such provision unenforceable in any other jurisdiction.
Last Updated: May, 2011
Site Designed By: The O Group WWW.OGROUP.NET
What's Your Gem? Rules
Brought to you by Carelle
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who sign up at the online signup page at www.carelle.com and who are age 21 and older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of The United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Carelle (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Carelle, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 11/12/2018 and ending 11/18/2018. All online entries must be received by 11/18/2018 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.carelle.com. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Carelle. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Carelle.
5. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Carelle Birthstone Pendant of his or her choice – selection to be made from SKUs available in the Birthstone collection on www.carelle.com/birthstone. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Carelle to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The Winner of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Contest with within ten (10) days following the winner selection. Carelle shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to confirm receipt of prize within fifteen (15) days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Carelle, anyone acting on behalf of Carelle, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Carelle reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Carelle may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Carelle. Carelle reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Carelle has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Carelle reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Carelle. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Carelle and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE US AND NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Carelle, 2 West 46th street, Suite 709, New York, NY, 10036. Requests must be received no later than January 2, 2019.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Carelle, 2 West 46th street, Suite 709, New York, NY, 10036.